Long-term export finance solutions
Industry independent, we support your business with our attractive long-term financing solutions and as one-stop provider of equipment.
For larger investments, Ferrostaal arranges credit facilities for our customers granted by international banks in cooperation with underwriters and/or Export Credit Agencies (ECAs) whereby we always act as exporter and the loans granted by the banks are tied to this specific export.
- Manufacturers of capital goods chosen independently by our customer or sourced by us;
- Financing to acquire any type or brand of machinery, equipment or other capital goods;
- Coverage and coordination with multiple equipment producers for your acquisition of various goods and supplies under a single purchase contract;
- Delivery period depending on the equipment-manufacturer, partial delivery over the total delivery period possible;
- Long-term tenors of 2 to 12 years depending on the volume and type of business;
- Competitive and attractive financing costs, grace periods of usually 6 months;
- New and additional credit lines which we arrange with 1st class banks abroad and which do not affect our customer’s existing local credit lines;
- Often collateral/guarantees for the financed capital good are not required, thus broadening the base of collateral available for other financing needs;
- Possibility to include financing of local costs related to goods imported up to 23% of the total volume;
- Financing normally available for transactions equivalent to at least US$ 2 million; however, we may consider smaller transactions on a case-by-case basis. We have no maximum transaction limit amounts;
- Currencies: USD,EURO,YEN,CHF;
- ECA covered or private risk insured.