- Service group:
CCC MACHINERY: FERROSTAAL’S EXPERT ON EXPORTS AND IMPORTS STRUCTURED FINANCING
With over 130 years of foreign trade and cross-border financial structuring experience, a highly-skilled team of professionals and specialized departments, as well as with a well-established global support network, CCC Machinery’s (CCCM) core focus is the import of capital goods (equipment, machinery, vehicles, and others) as well as spare parts, raw materials and other production inputs, at very competitive terms and conditions. This also includes the granting and/or arranging of structured Export Finance solutions for our customers.
Depending on the specific needs of our clients, CCCM offers the following services:
- Supply of import package deals under one single contract
- Coordination of various supplies with multiple vendors and acting as purchasing agent on behalf of our clients
- Provision of technical and engineering services
- Execution of sophisticated logistical services by sea, land and air, including customs’ handling
For our customers’ imports, CCC Machinery is able to structure and arrange credit facilities granted by well-known and established global banks in cooperation with underwriters/export credit agencies (ECAs) with whom we have being associated for decades.
The integration of credit insurance to the financing structure allows us to offer very attractive terms and conditions, including: competitive financial costs; longer tenors than those generally offered by local banks; and generally, without collateral requirements or pledges on the financed equipment, among others.
With the help of CCCM, we can offer two types of funding:
- Short Term export financing solutions
- Long Term export financing solutions